My first pregnancy

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

BABY SHOWER # 3


My third baby shower, which was in Wyoming, was perfect. Both men and women had a great time and I really enjoyed being able to visit with old friends and family!! The food was great and it was sooo much fun watching the guys play a baby shower game!

"Guess the Chocolate in the Diaper" Game

Fruit Tray!!! Yummy!!

The "Diaper Cake" that my brother "Hal" and Bailey made me! They did an AMAZING job!


A picture of my "undying love" for opening gifts in front of people
 As some of you know.... and some of you can sympathize with me on this, I extremely dislike opening gifts in front of people. It’s NOT that I’m not appreciative; it’s just that it makes me feel greedy and showy when I do it. I was trying REALLY hard to avoid having to open gifts in front of people at any of my baby showers. However, this backfired and I ended up opening gifts at ALL of them so far. (HENCE my mother in the back on the right giggling) At this party I was SOOOO glad to have Bailey there to push me along and make it a better experience. J

Hank and I fulfilling my mother's CREATIVE idea for party favors. Each family got to take home a potted flower. :)

My most WONDERFUL, hopefully soon to be sister in law, Bailey.

Olivia (the youngest guest at the party) and my Mother. I think she is ready to be a Grandma!

My brother brought one of his 4 children (aka dogs) this is Bliss. The other three - Roxi, Loki, and Lilly were playing outside.

Karen- One of the sweetest ladies ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment