I've officialy hit my 12 week mark which ends my first trimester! So far, I figure that I'm pretty lucky considering there has been a complete absence of puking and the so called "morning sickeness" thus far. Compared to my other girlfriends who are pregnant at the same time as me this has been a cake walk compared to them.
I still find it hard at time to truly believe that I'm pregnant... I don't really "feel" pregnant yet. I'm sure my time will come.

I've had the 8 week ultra sound: 


and the 12 week ultrasound!!!
Truly the only real things that have made me realize I'm actually pregnant is the fact that I have to pee every ten minutes and that I literally can't control my emotions.
I sort of feel bad for my husband... especially that day where I cried over dog sweaters for a good 45 minutes, and when I say cry I really mean blubber like a baby, it was disgusting. lol. However, the sweaters did look decent on the dogs for about 10 minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment